Parts & Accessories
$34.99 - $35.00
Body Geometry Footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to increase power, endurance, and comfort by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. With three different arch support options (Red+ being the lowest, Blue++ being in the middle, and Green+++ being tallest), you can be sure that every precious watt is preserved through the pedal stroke. - Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot. - Customized longitudinal arch and metatarsal support with Red+, Blue++, or Green+++ contour. - Proprietary lightweight foam avoids taking a compression set for long-lasting performance. - Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits.
Mother Nature is always in flux, but mankind is both smart and adaptable. In other words, whenever she changes her mood, we always have the right tool for the job. And when that job is protecting against blustery, cold conditions, the right tool is our Deflect Comp Shoe Covers. Compared to our Element line of shoe covers, Deflect places more of a focus on wind resistance, so you'll find a stretchable construction with lightweight insulating properties. And to make getting in and out of the covers easy, we also included a rear zipper. - Deflect fabrics feature a good amount of stretch and a brushed back interior to ensure a light level of insulation. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the lifespan. - A universal cleat opening makes these covers compatible with either road or mountain shoes. - Reflective elements - Rear Velcro closure
- Hyper Green and Black is paired with unique reflective trims to drastically increase your visibility to motorists 24-hours a day. - Anti-abrasion knitted yarn was used to provide long-term durability. - Reflective band across the top increases your visibilty to motorists in low-light conditions. - Made for riding in transitional weather. - Two-hole cutout on the sole makes it compatible with road shoe cleats and walking pads.
Replacement SL and SL2 shoe buckles, sold in pairs. - Sold in pairs - SL buckles for 2012 and prior shoes - SL2 buckles for 2013 and newer shoes - Low-profile - Replaces without tools
$30.00 - $35.00
When warm socks aren't enough, but waterproof shoe covers are too much, our Reflect Overshoe Socks are your ticket to warm toes. They're made from an abrasion-resistant, knitted yarn that not only adds an extra layer of warmth, but ensures you'll be using them for seasons to come. At the top of the overshoe, you'll find a reflective band that helps increase your visibility in low light conditions. - Anti-abrasion knitted yarn was used to provide long-term durability. - Reflective band across the top increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Made for riding in transitional weather. - Two-hole cutout on the sole makes it compatible with road shoe cleats and walking pads.
Your cycling shoes thanklessly accompany you through the toughest intervals in nature's worst conditions. Thank them and keep them ticking along with Specialized's Replacement Heel Lugs. These lugs replace the worn-out tread on your S-Works and Pro model road shoes. - Fits 2012 and earlier S-Works shoes - Fits all Pro Road shoes - Heel lug only - Sold in pairs; includes screws
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
For a little extra protection in the cold for your toes, slip on a pair of the Element Shoe Covers—they're the perfect winter accessory to ensure your feet stay warm and dry. - Soft Shell fabric provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability. - Rear zipper closure securely blocks the elements from infiltrating the covers, while also easing entry and exit. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan. - Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes. - Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Fabric Content: MAIN: 44% Polyester, 38% Nylon, 14% Elastane, 4% PU; TOE & HEEL: 100% Polyester
If you've never experienced the pain of riding with ice blocks for feet, consider yourself lucky. For the rest of us, however, it's a feeling that we'd be happy to never experience again. But without pieces like our Element Toe Covers, history is doomed to repeat itself this winter. Soft Shell fabrics are synonymous with unrivaled protection and quality and this is for a good reason. It provides amazing levels of wind and water resistance, without sacrificing anything to breathability. This means that your toes are going to stay warm and protected, not wet and clammy. And with abrasion resistance at key points of the construction, you'll be receiving these warming advantages for seasons to come. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan. - Fabric Content: Knit 44% Polyester, 38% Nylon, 14% Elastane, 4% PU. - Soft Shell fabric provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability. - Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes.
$16.95 $25.00 32% Off
If you lost or damaged the Warp Sleeve on S-Works Sub6 road shoes, you have no reason to fear—Specialized has the replacement. Pick up a pair and start saving those seconds again.
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
$6.00 $11.00 45% Off
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Standard Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Standard buckle with a Slimline buckle.
Page 1 of 1