$125.00 - $130.00
The ECR fork is much like the Ogre fork. Both are CroMoly 29er forks. Both work with frames designed for 80mm-travel suspension forks. Both feature 51mm I.S. disc caliper mounts, brake line guides, accommodations for a rack and fender, and 2 sets of cage mounts (one on each leg) that let you mount large size or standard water bottle cages. Both are designed to run just about any combination of parts and accessories you'd want on a fork and are finished in durable black powdercoat. The only real differences are 1) ECR is disc brake only, and 2) ECR's offset is 47mm, 5mm more than Ogre's. - Axle-to-crown: 468mm - Offset: 47mm - Steerer: 260mm, 1-1/8" straight - Tire Clearance: 29 x 3.0" - Weight: 3.1 lb (1.4kg) uncut
$125.00 - $135.00
The Straggler fork is very much like the Cross-Check fork — t's a lugged and brazed CroMoly fork with room for 700c tires up to 50mm wide. Both feature fender and rack mount eyelets at the dropouts, mid-blade threaded rack mounts and threaded eyelets on the sides of the crown for accessories. Both deliver a resilient ride and are finished in black powdercoat. The Straggler fork is equipped with a 51mm I.S. disc caliper mount and no accommodation for rim brakes. - Axle-to-crown: 400mm - Offset: 44mm - Steerer: 300mm, 1-1/8" straight (42-58cm), 350mm, 1-1/8" straight (60-62cm) - Tire Clearance: 50mm (w/o fender) Weight: 2.5 lb (1.15kg) uncut
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
$17.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Ritchey's history with cyclocross runs long and deep, sort of like the mud sections of your favorite 'cross course. The WCS Carbon Cross Canty Fork is designed for the rigors of cyclocross and those who demand traditional canti brakes. Decades of experience between the course tape, and building the bikes and components designed to win, inform the performance and design details of this fork. It employs a monocoque construction, and it's compatible with standard and integrated headsets. - Blade: Carbon - Crown: Carbon - Steerer: Carbon - Steerer Length: 300mm - Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8” - Rake: 45mm - Blade Shape: Curved - Drop out: Carbon - Crown Diameter: 45mm - Integrated 45-degree crown race - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Finish: Matte UD carbon - Weight: 448g (w/ uncut steerer) - Brake mount: Canti - Compression plug included
$23.00 - $34.99
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$31.59 - $36.19
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
$59.99 - $62.79
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
$70.79 - $81.39
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
Page 1 of 1