TruVativ's Jerome Clementz Riser Bar sets you up for enduro dominance. Built to thread tight lines through the trees, its 750mm width delivers solid control while remaining highly maneuverable with the lightweight and vibration damping of carbon. - Material: Carbon - Backsweep: 7° - Upsweep: 5°
- Ultra-light high-performance full-composite construction - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust set-up markings
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 5° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
Giant's Contact SLR Trail Carbon Riser Handlebars are light enough for a race rig and tough enough for your enduro bike. This carbon beauty is engineered for performance and specifically designed for maximum torsional stiffness, pinpoint steering precision and incredible power delivery in an extra-wide bar.
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
The Terminal Bar blends cruiser-style comfort with off-road touring performance. Able to run with a 40mm drop or rise, its swept-back design makes it great for long rides on rough, technical terrain. - 22.2mm diameter grip area; good to go for MTB shifters, brake levers, and grips - 34 degree backsweep with a 40mm + / - rise
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings
- AL7050 tubular alloy construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 800mm width - 7° back sweep - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
Cannondale's All Mountain Handlebar is crafted from custom-butted 2014 aluminum for great strength, stiffness and light weight.
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
$23.99 - $35.99
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
$18.99 - $30.00
Dimension Swept-back riser bars. For comfort or casual riding in a more upright position with less reach. - Comfort oriented bar - Not intended for DH riding - Bar Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2 - Material: Aluminum
$14.99 - $20.00
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
Page 1 of 1