WTB Sendero 650B TCS
Sendero is for those who believe sending it shouldn't be limited to mountain bikes. As the first Road Plus tire designed solely with dirt in mind, the Sendero combines drop-bar efficiency with the capabilities of an aggressive tread pattern. Ramped center knobs minimize rolling resistance while substantially spaced outer knobs ensure footing in loose terrain. Sendero was designed to be an aggressive tire without compromise. Looking to ride mountain bike tires on your drop bar bike? The Sendero is for you.
SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION:
This tire is available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well.
- Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight.
- Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire.
- SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall.
- Aggressive tread pattern compliments the high-volume Road Plus format to combine drop-bar efficiency and mountain bike traction.
- Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics.
- High volume casing enables a comfortable ride.
- Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction.
|Folding / 120 TPI / Black / Tubeless / 650B x 47||714401108462||W010-0846||210000130926|