Fast and flowy across diverse terrain, Pique 29 is the XC bike that’s designed for speed.
- ALUXX SL-Grade aluminum frame built to offer a lightweight and stiff bike at a lower price.
- Inspired color and graphics created with lightweight paint and internal cable routing for a sleek look.
- Tuned suspension for women, by women, cross-country specific dropper Seatpost and a cross-country build that lets you roll fast with confidence.
Why We Love It
- This 29er has cross-country geometry designed specifically for women with a lightweight frame with a PowerCore bottom bracket for ideal pedaling efficiency to conquer those serious climbs. Pique 29 offers 100mm of front and rear travel, tuned for women and on the leading Maestro Suspension Technology. Complete with a dropper post, the Pique 29 is built for cross-country racers and riders alike. The integrated design accommodates downtube water bottles on all size frames, XS-L. Built with a lightweight ALUXX SL-Grade aluminum frame, the Pique 29 offers a premium ride at a winning price. The 29-inch wheels ensure bike handling is stable and fast, boasts itself to precision cornering and bump-reducing qualities.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 100mm Maestro Suspension|
|Fork||RockShox Recon RL Silver, 100mm, Boost 15x110, Kabolt, tapered, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Liv|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe Select+ [165/45], RT, Solo Air, custom tuned for Liv|
Front: 110 x 15 thru-axle
Rear: 148 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Giant XCT 29, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint, 25mm inner width|
|Hubs||[F] Shimano 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Shimano 12x148, sealed bearing|
Front: Maxxis Recon Race, 29 x 2.35", foldable, TLR, EXO, tubeless
Rear: Maxxis Recon Race, 29 x 2.25", foldable, TLR, EXO, tubeless
|Crankset||Praxis Cadet Boost|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis, press fit|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore, 10x51|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL XC, flat, 780x31.8|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT-401|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-MT410, hydraulic disc|
|Seat Post||Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote lever, 30.9|
|Accessories & Extras||Tubeless prepared|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Rainbow HP Aluminum/Black Ti / X-Small||04712878627383||2101031103|
|Rainbow HP Aluminum/Black Ti / Small||04712878627390||2101031104||210000135732|
|Rainbow HP Aluminum/Black Ti / Medium||04712878627406||2101031105|
|Rainbow HP Aluminum/Black Ti / Large||04712878627413||2101031107|