We do only one fixie bike for a reason: we've done it right without cutting corners. Commuter bike by day, track bike by night: Our lightweight fixie bike stands apart from other fixed gear bikes thanks to its lightweight chromoly frame and easy-rolling sealed bearing hubs. With its flip-flop hub giving you easy access to either drivetrain, the Wythe’s puncture-resistant tires ensure a low-maintenance, worry-free ride. This bike is packed with everything you need and nothing you don’t, so you can ride your way all day.
Stylish. Lightweight. And most importantly, fun to ride.
- Our lightest model has everything you need, and nothing you don't.
Why You'll Love It
- The Wythe's chromoly frame and simple track-style geometry make it the lightest model in our portfolio. That means it has a lively feel when riding - and is perfect for your 5th floor walkup.
Selectively sourced components
- Most single-speed bicycles cut corners on two main components, the freewheel and brakes. We made sure both are up to task on the Wythe, which means you'll be riding more reliably for longer.
Premium Single-Speed Drive Train
- For a smooth, quiet, and low-maintenance ride
- Ultra-lightweight 4130 Chromoly frame for light, yet absorbent ride
- For all-terrain, worry-free riding
How to measure your inseam.
The MOST IMPORTANT measurement when sizing a bike is your inseam length.
Don't base your inseam simply on your jean size.
The more precise, the better.
1. Stand with your back against a wall and spread your feet 6-8" apart.
2. Place a book between your legs and up against the wall, spine up; raise it until snug against your crotch (this mimics your bike seat).
3. Have another person measure from the top of the book (spine) down to the floor.
|X-Small||5'2" - 5'4"||28"-29"|
|Small||5'5" - 5'7"||29"-30"|
|Medium||5'8" - 5'11"||30"-31"|
|Large||6'0" - 6'2"||32"-33"|
|X-Large||6'3" - 6'5"||33"-35"|
|Frame||Ultra-lightweight double-butted 4130 CrMo stepthrough frame with rear carrier & down tube braze-ons|
|Fork||Brooklyn Bicycle Co. custom steel fork with fender & front carrier braze-ons|
|Rims||Double-Walled Alloy, 32H with CNC Machined Brake Surface|
Front Hub: High-Flange Precision Sealed-Bearing Alloy 32H
Rear Hub: High-Flange Flip-Flop Precision Sealed-Bearing Alloy 32H
|Spokes||14G stainless steel|
|Tires||700x28 Tires with anti-puncture layer, presta-valve tubes|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-taper BSA English threaded-cartridge bottom bracket with sealed bearings|
|Crankset||3-piece alloy with replaceable chain ring|
|Chain||KMC Heavy Duty with Rust Resistance|
|Brakes||Front & Rear Brakes: Dual-Pivot Caliper with quick release|
|Handlebars||Brooklyn Bicycle Co. alloy riser bar|
|Tape/Grips||Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Wythe all-weather comfort grips with alloy end plugs|
|Stem||Threaded quill stem|
|Headset||1" Threaded Alloy, Semi-sealed with weather-seal ring|
|Seatpost||Alloy with integrated seat clamp and micro-adjust|
|Saddle||Selle Royal sport touring saddle|
|Pedals||Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Alloy City Pedals|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Black / X-Small||811416021875||1-WYT-MB-XS|
|Matte Black / Small||811416020649||1-WYT-MB-S|
|Matte Black / Medium||811416020656||1-WYT-MB-M||210000145461|
|Matte Black / Large||811416020663||1-WYT-MB-L|
|Matte Black / X-Large||811416020670||1-WYT-MB-XL|
|Soft Mint / Small||811416020960||1-WYT-SM-S|
|Soft Mint / Medium||811416020953||1-WYT-SM-M|
|Raw / X-Small||811416021905||1-WYT-RW-XS|
|Raw / Small||811416020731||1-WYT-RW-S||210000136383|
|Raw / Medium||811416020748||1-WYT-RW-M||210000142769|
|Raw / Large||811416020755||1-WYT-RW-L||210000142770|
|Raw / X-Large||811416020762||1-WYT-RW-XL|