- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
The Dura Road Pad is a forged aluminum holder with dual pivot adjustment that houses Kool-Stop's Dual Compound Dura Type insert and comes with an extra pair of their aggressive salmon compound inserts. These will fit most Shimano type brake systems. Features: - Aluminum Holder - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Dual Pivot Adjustment - Dual Compound - Extra pair of pads Specifications: - Weight per pair: 34 grams - Overall length: 55.5 mm - Pad contact width: 9.8 mm
$25.00 - $53.00
Avid's Front 170mm Post Bracket Hardware Kit has everything you need to mount a 170mm rotor (sold separately) to the front of your bike. Kits include mounting bolts and post mount spacers for front brake installation.
$70.00 - $77.99
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's HSX Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat and shed water, giving you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions. And, an aluminum carrier cuts down on the weight.
$78.99 - $100.00
Shimano's Ultegra Brake Calipers feature lightweight, stiff, cold-forged aluminum arms and a symmetrical dual-pivot design with twin bearings for smooth, easy operation with modulation and power to spare. Direct Mount design integrates the brakes with the frame for improved aerodynamics and increased braking power. Pair them with Shimano's Ultegra polymer-coated brake cable and scrubbing speed feels almost effortless. Setup is fast and simple with cartridge brake pads equipped with conical washers.
$20.00 - $40.00
MisMatch adaptors allow users to mount Shimano & SRAM brakes and shifters on one clamp. Available in multiple configurations. Annodized Black Attaches Shimano I-Spec II shifters to SRAM MatchMaker brake lever clamps
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
$28.95 - $40.00
- Pad sets include pads and retraction spring for one caliper
Shimano's 105 Brake Calipers utilizes Shimano's Super SLR pivot location for excellent braking. These brakes are made of light, durable cold-forged aluminum and boast Shimano's compact construction, which minimizes flex for fast response, uniform pressure and top-notch stopping power in all conditions. Plus, this brake has an adjustment barrel and centering screws for easy fine-tuning, as well as a quick release and wheel guides for easy wheel removal and replacement.
$109.99 - $110.00
TRP’s Spyre SLC road disc brake lets you have your cake and eat it too. With an aluminum body and a feathery carbon actuation arm, these mechanical discs provide impeccable all-conditions speed control in a lightweight package you’d expect for your road or cross bike. The Spyre’s dual-piston caliper engages both brake pads for a crisp, responsive lever-feel and excellent stopping power. The dual-piston design also wears the pads evenly and makes adjustments a cinch. These brakes deliver the perfect amount of control for your needs, whether it’s long, hilly descents or frequent, lower-speed dismounts in cyclocross. Plus, their slim profile tucks in neatly for great aerodynamics and obstruction-free ‘cross remounts, so the Spyres will only slow you down when you want.
$33.00 - $60.00
Bolt on Avid's Shorty Ultimate Brake Pads for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
SRAM's Pad Inserts are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
Serfas' DBPA1 MTB Avid Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and fit with Avid BB7 Mechanical and Juicy Hydraulic brakes.
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
$6.95 - $10.00
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Green: designed for ceramic coated rims - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$39.95 - $49.95
Mavic's carbon brake pads were specifically developed according to their carbon rim technology to ensure the most consistent and predictable braking in any weather conditions. - Use only carbon brake pads with carbon rims. - Available in standard and CXR-specific for Campagnolo or Shimano brakes.
Serfas' BPS130 Shimano Compatible Cartridge Style replacement pads offer reliable, no-squeak braking for your carbon rims.
$8.00 - $26.00
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
$8.40 - $52.50
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
$9.75 - $24.95
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Kool-Stop has formulated a new compound with their Continental line of brake pads specifically for composite wheels. They have color matched and fine tuned the perfect compound for Skyway Tuff Wheels! Features: - Special "mag-friendly" compound works great on ALL composite mag wheels - Strongly suggest using the same color brake pad as the mag wheels that you will be using these on! - These are made just like "back in the day" with a small threaded post. Will fit all old-school style caliper brakes. May not work on all V-brakes, however! - Sold in pairs/ 2 pcs. - Rim friendly
- Compatible with most road caliper brakes - Integrated water shedding groove for all-weather performance - Set of 4 - 50mm brake pads - Pad Length: 50mm
Level Ultimate is the master of two forces—power and weight—in one sleek, durable design. In this build, we took every gram to task. Carbon-fiber lever blades for crisp, clean pulls. A new two-piece, two-piston caliper for superior heat management and smooth piston actuation. With Ultimate, total control is at your fingertips. - Modern XC power for today's most demanding races - Pivot bearings offer crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride - Engineered for easy installation and maintenance
SRAM's Rival 22 Brake Caliper Set delivers competition-ready speed control, low weight and lovely streamlined aesthetics that will enhance any road bike. Featuring a powerful dual-pivot design and cold-forged-aluminum construction, the Rival brakes offer excellent stopping power. You'll appreciate the easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads, and the handy quick-release and adjustment barrel.
SRAM's Stainless Brake Cable Kit is the right replacement cable set for your SRAM cable-operated brakes. You get 2 stainless-steel 1.5mm-diameter brake cables, enough 5mm-diameter low-compression housing for any size/type bicycle and aluminum ferrules. The housing has a slippery liner for a super-smooth feel at the levers when you're braking. And you get cable crimps to prevent fraying and cable donuts to prevent rattles.
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight
For the Ultimate, we held nothing back. Our engineers sculpted the finest materials—titanium and carbon fiber—to make this our lightest four-piston brake ever. The power, modulation, and lever feel set a new standard. Personalization is quick and intuitive. And for performance—well, our test riders didn't dub it the "Mini-Code" for nothing. - More caliper stiffness and a new pad compound with bite - Pivot bearings for crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride - SRAM's best power-to-weight ratio in a four-piston brake
$25.00 - $40.00
MisMatch adaptors allow users to mount Shimano & SRAM brakes and shifters on one clamp. Available in multiple configurations. -Annodized Black -Attaches SRAM shifters to Shimano I-Spec II brake lever clamps MisMatch 1.2 adaptor fits Shimano brakes: BL-M9020, BL-M9000, BL-M8000, BL-M7000
Page 1 of 6 Next page