- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 10 watt, 650 lumen LED headlight - USB rechargeable 1100 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes including constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, and auto mode - Auto mode is environmentally responsive - Daytime flash mode enhances safety - Includes mounts for handlebars from 18-48mm and a GoPro style mount - Low battery warning and battery level indicator (double click button to check) - Tool free installation
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
- USB rechargeable 19 lumen safety light - 6 to 12 hour run tim per charge - 3 modes including 2 solid and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Low battery indicator
- 3 watt, 100 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - 4 modes including two steady settings and two flash modes - Includes 19-32mm handlebar compatible mount and GoPro style mount - Daytime flashing function is highly visible in all conditions - Low battery warning with battery capacity indicator - Mode memory
- 60 Lumen LED commuter and safety light - Up to 18 hours run time with supplied AA batteries - 3 modes inlcuding 2 solid and 1 flashing - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Water resistant design
Our latest to-see-by headlight, the Flash 300 brings Flux-style beam control to a more budget-friendly pricepoint. The Flash headlight combines a clean, compact design with a simple-yet-elegant silicone strap that reminds us of a watchband design from our friends in Cupertino. With two different-sized straps included, you can dial in just the right amount of stretch to keep the Flash secure, while ensuring super fast install and removal. Now you see it, now you don't. Thanks to its 700mAh battery pack, the Flash 300 will deliver 300 lumens for 1.5 hours, all the way up to 75 lumens for 6 hours. In Flash mode, you get 150 lumens for 12 hours. - 700mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack is an economical choice that delivers real-world usable lumens and runtimes. Micro USB cable included. - Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists. - Flash mode: 150 lumens for 12:00 hours - IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain. - Includes two different-sized straps to fit every round handlebar cockpit. (Flash headlights are not suitable for aero handlebars.) - Installs in seconds with a silicone strap system. Just pull the strap under the handlebar and drop it into the slot on the light body. - Single-LED oval beam pattern gives a perfect blend of spot and peripheral visibility. - Steady High mode: 300 lumens for 1:30 hours - Steady Low mode: 75 lumens for 6:00 hours - Steady Medium mode: 150 lumens for 3:00 hours
$9.95 $15.00 34% Off
Replacement clear lens for Flux Elite Headlight. - Includes clear lens and gasket.
Day or night, the Stix Elite headlight packs a powerful punch. Running in Steady-High mode at night, it delivers 100 lumens of focused, strong, and bright light to guide your way. It’s a true to-see-by headlight. During the day, your visibility and safety becomes its first priority. Running in Power Flash mode, this tiny package delivers 200 lumens-worth of, “see me now,” light, making it a beacon for all road users. And depending on the chosen mode, the Stix Elite will run for up to 112 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable. - 12 to 200 lumens output - Spherical lens delivers a to-see-by beam pattern. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility - 2.5- to 112-hour runtime - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with handlebars from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter - Six modes including: Steady High (100 lumens), Steady Low (38 lumens), Power Surge (97 lumens), Power Flash (200 lumens), Disco Flash (63 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens) - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Additional mounting options available separately
The Lars Rover 810 is a USB-rechargeable headlight with a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness-destroying CREE LED bulb. Its precision reflector provides superior luminous guidance for up to 10 hours of ride time. The Lars Rover will run for an additional 15 minutes in low-power safety mode after the low-battery indicator light comes on. The rugged alloy construction is weatherproof and strong enough to handle the abuse of an urban commute. - 5 Modes: Steady low (6 hours), Steady medium (3 hours), Steady high (1.5 hours), Fast Flashing (20 hours), Pulse (7 hours) - Li-ion battery, CREE LED, Texas Instruments integrated circuit - Weatherproof exterior for all-season riding - One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off - Light wakes up in last mode used - Micro USB charging cord included; 5.5-hour charging cycle - Includes UV-proof quick on/off handlebar mount