Parts & Accessories
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin/GoPro stem mount - Mounts to a stem's faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000 - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories
- Digital Transmitter System (DTS) wireless transmitter replacements for post-2005 Sigma wireless head units - There is no wired-to-wireless conversion for 2006+ wired models
Are you looking for an incredibly simple way to mount your phone to your bicycle? Do you want that case to have a plethora of mounting options and accessories? Well... look no further than the ElastoKASE from BiKASE. Utilizing the 1/8 turn connection of the GoKASE and the simplicity of a rubber lined, gripping shock cord, the ElastoKASE is your "go to" phone or anything case. • Phone holder for 6-inch phones and smaller • Works with GoKASE attachments and brackets • Material: TPE & Shock Cord
BiKASE's iKASE is ideal for holding iPads, other tablets, and similar devices on your handlebars for using them when you're riding on an indoor trainer. It has a protective clear covering that keeps the sweat off your tablet while allowing full functionality. It quickly and securely straps on and lets you exercise to music or movies, read books, catch up on email, and check the news and social media. The iKASE can be positioned for your preferred viewing angle and the tablet can be rotated between landscape and portrait viewing while mounted. • Material: 600 denier nylon • Size: 10 x 7.5-inches • Three Velcro straps on back for mounting • Many uses including car mount and easy to hold
Using super heavy duty rubber, the TrailKASE is designed to conveniently fit any size phone with or without a case on your bicycle while you ride! Using an 1/8 turn (10 o’clock to 12 o’clock), the TrailKASE securely attaches to the handle bar bracket (included). By simply wrapping the rubber case around all 4 corners of your phone, your phone is secure and provides 100% visibility to your screen.
The BlueGiga dongle gives Rouvy, CycleOps' virtual training software, the ability to seamlessly connect to Bluetooth devices and sensors. The BlueGiga dongle contains a Bluetooth (BLE) radio that allows PCs to communicate with BLE devices, including CycleOps smart indoor bicycle trainers and power meters made by the folks at PowerTap. Most importantly, the BlueGiga dongle is necessary to update the firmware Over the Air (OTA) via VirtualTraining for the Hammer and Magnus bike trainers. - Bluetooth dongle for PCs to work with Rouvy - Needed for Over the Air Firmware Updates to Smart Indoor Bike Trainers. - Works with PC desktops and laptops.
BLE USB Adapter gives Rouvy virtual training software the ability to seamlessly connect to Bluetooth devices and sensors. The adapter contains a Bluetooth (BLE) radio that allows PCs to communicate with BLE devices, including Saris smart indoor bicycle trainers and power meters. Most importantly, the BLE USB Adapter is necessary to update the firmware Over the Air (OTA) via VirtualTraining for the Hammer and Magnus bike trainers. - Bluetooth adapter for PCs to work with Rouvy - Needed for Over the Air Firmware Updates to Smart Indoor Bike Trainers. - Works with PC desktops and laptops.
• Handlebar mount for Garmin Edge 200, 500, and 800 • Fits handlebars 22.2 to 31.8mm (Shims included) • Forged and CNC`d alloy construction
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount for handlebars or seatposts - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - GoPro mount rotates 90° for ideal positioning of accessories - Fits 22.2mm, 25.4mm, and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter - Fits 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and 31.6mm seatposts with included adapter
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin stem mount - Mounts to a stem`s faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000
This Sensor works with the Strada Wireless RD300, Strada Wireless Universal CC-RD310W, Micro Wireless CC-MC200W, Urban Wireless CC-VT240W, and Urban Wireless + CC-VT245W.
- Micro Mount for Phones - Aluminum and composite construction securely holds any phone with any case for minimalist profile - Unique patent-pending design with proprietary stretch material grips your phone - Easy mounting under any standard stem. - Tighten to stem cap 6Nm torque.
GNT Nylon Out-Front GPS Mount For Round Bar Black Product description - Giant NeosTrack / Neos GPS computer mount - Durable Nylon construction - Giant GPS puck included - Fits 31.8 / 35mm handle bars
- Control Center computer mount for any 31.8mm handlebar - Dual clamps provide superior holding power, excellent for GPS units
Includes: - Direct handlebar/stem mount - Extended handlebar mount
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
CatEye's Out Front Bracket frees up your handlebars and positions your favorite CatEye computer just in front of your stem for optimal viewing and accessibility.
Keep your computer where you can read it with Delta's stem bolt-mounted Computer Caddy. It provides a mounting point for awkward or crowded bars. - Mounts securely using the stem bolt - Adds a space to mount up to two devices - Weight limit of 125g (0.28 pounds) per side
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Need to hold down your GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone case? If you have multiple bikes, an ATV, or stroller, the Xtended X Bracket will allow multiple mountings with GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone cases. • Fits handlebar diameters 22mm to 34mm
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
The H-34 Flex-Tight Bracket is an OEM handlebar bracket so you can attach Cateye accessories. It fits all handlebars up to 32mm in diameter.
Cadence sensor kit for Universal bracket only. * Note: mount sold separately
Replace your worn or damaged wiring on Origin8 wired computers (97517 / 97570) - Includes bracket with (155cm) wired sensor, screw magnet and 4 cable ties - Includes: Wiring Kit - Compatibility: Data Station 8 / 10 ** HEAD mount is HANDLEBAR mount only (not stem)
The cadence magnet pedal insert is designed for tight installation situations. The principle is simple, yet space-saving: the power magnet attaches to any steel pedal spindle by magnetic force alone. From there, it triggers the cadence transmitter with each crank revolution.
Cadence Magnet for all CatEye computers that record cadence.
Wheel magnet for all CatEye cycle computers
Get the most out of your ride with the addition of speed and cadence. Whether you are a weekend warrior or data junkie we’ve got you covered. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
Previous page Page 2 of 2